In order to be a part of the ISS Installer Network, we require installers abide by standard business practices and are up-to-date on industry certifications and accreditations. This ensures that ISS customers are working with the top-of-the-line installation professionals that provide safe, skilled labor to work on their customer’s homes.
ISS Installer Network - Standard Business Practice Requirements
As part of the ISS Contractor Network we’ll require documentation of the following:
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Auto/Truck Insurance
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Card
Preferred Industry Certifications and Accreditations
- A written company Safety Policy that reviews work rules and practices.
- Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) Installer Certification
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Installation Masters Installers Certification
- EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting Lead-Safe Installer Certification
- Adheres to OHSA Fall Protection Standards and Systems
- Database background check on all owners/employees
You can also add your sub-contractors to the ISS program!
You can make additional profit and grow your business by adding your sub-contractors to the program. You’ll become a more important source of income for them and they’ll appreciate your ability to keep them busy throughout the year. Have your subs fill out the following form once you’ve been approved for the program.